The Simulare Cleft Palate Simulator
Cleft Palate Simulator
The Simulare Cleft Palate Simulator is one of the most advanced cleft palate surgery training tools available today.
This simulator allows trainee surgeons to practice and perfect a precise cleft palate surgery within the confines of an anatomically correct, pediatric oral cavity. Its highly detailed muscular, boney and soft tissue anatomy allow trainees to practice true-to-life incisions, dissections and suturing outside of the operating room. Through this hyper-realistic training experience, surgeons can prepare for the many challenges and nuances of cleft palate surgery, ensuring the best surgical outcomes for their patients.
In numerous trials, studies, and workshops around the world, Simulare’s Cleft Palate Simulator has earned high praise for providing trainees with a more in-depth learning experience.
The Cleft Palate Simulator is available as a stand-alone unit or configured as part of a comprehensive training kit.
Cleft Palate Simulator key advantages
- Complete surface anatomy
- Complete muscular anatomy
- Life-size and anatomically accurate
- Proficiency gained safely without patient compromise
- Trainees perform critical start to finish steps using real surgical instruments
- Allows trainee and teacher to examine details at each step
- Enables technical proficiency during dissection within a confined oral cavity
- Dissection and repair provide real-time feedback
The Cleft Palate Simulator provides a unique, true-to-life environment for practicing and perfecting this challenging procedure.
Use real instruments.
Suturing and intravelar veloplasty.