The Simulare Medical Bilateral Cleft Lip Simulator
The Simulare Medical Bilateral Cleft Lip Simulator is one of the most advanced cleft surgery training tools available.
With its highly detailed muscular, boney, and soft tissue anatomy, trainees can practice and perfect true-to-life incisions, dissections, and suturing outside of the operating room, completely risk-free. According to multiple studies, surgeons who have prepared with Simulare Medical simulators have proven better prepared for the many challenges and nuances of bilateral cleft lip surgery, ensuring the best outcomes for real patients.
The first-of-its-kind Bilateral Cleft Lip Simulator is available as a stand-alone unit or configured as part of a comprehensive training kit.
The Bilateral Cleft Lip Simulator Key Advantages:
- Complete end-to-end bilateral left cleft lip repair.
- Complete surface anatomy.
- Multi-layered tissue including skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscle with realistic dissection planes, mucosa, vermillion.
- Complete nasal anatomy, including upper lateral, lower lateral, and accessory and septal cartilage with mucoperichondrium.
- Dissection and repair provide real-time feedback.
Simulare Medical's Bilateral Cleft Lip Simulator allows students to learn and practice lifelike, end-to-end procedures.