The Simulare Medical Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate Simulator
The Simulare Medical Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate Simulator is one of the most advanced cleft surgery training tools available.
With its highly detailed muscular, boney, and soft tissue anatomy, trainees can practice and perfect true-to-life incisions, dissections, and suturing outside of the operating room, completely risk-free. According to multiple studies, surgeons who have prepared with Simulare Medical simulators have proven better prepared for the many challenges and nuances of bilateral cleft lip and palate surgery, ensuring the best outcomes for real patients.
The first-of-its-kind Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate Simulator is available as a stand-alone unit or configured as part of a comprehensive training kit.
The Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate Simulator Key Advantages:
- Complete end-to-end bilateral left cleft lip and palate repair.
- Complete surface anatomy.
- Multi-layered tissue including skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscle with realistic dissection planes, mucosa, vermillion.
- Complete nasal anatomy including upper lateral, lower lateral, and accessory and septal cartilage with mucoperichondrium.
- Enables technical proficiency during dissection within a confined oral cavity.
- Dissection and repair provide real-time feedback.
Simulare Medical's Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate Simulator allows students to learn and practice lifelike, end-to-end procedures.